ASCOBOOST is the most potent bio-stimulant from the ocean. It contains phenomenal properties of phytohormones and micro-nutrients. Stressed turf and plants will receive much needed sufficiency of vital nutrients and regular use of this product will maintain optimum plant health. It’s an excellent investment.
This formulation can positively influence the metabolic processes of the plant, helping it to maintain the physiological and inter-cellular equilibrium. It contains phenomenal properties of phytohormones and micro-nutrients. Stressed turf and plants will receive much needed sufficiency of vital nutrients and regular use of this product will maintain optimum plant health. It’s an excellent formulation product.
The pH 5 guarantees good formulation compatibility.
The combination of 75% seaweed to 25% fish extracts will become a 3-2-2 grade seaweed-fish blend.
This blend will assist in the process of mobilizing soil bacteria, reducing the needs for pesticides and contains excellent levels of phytohormones, micro-nutrients and proteins.
Only the best raw materials go into making Ascoboost Fish a premium-quality fertilizer.
Why ASCOBOOST Products Are Different?
Donegal Seaweed has developed a new way of manufacturing a liquid from seaweed without using any chemicals or heat. Synthetic chemicals are widely used in the manufacturing of the majority of seaweed products, thus modifying the natural composition of the sea weed. Heat when applied over 40°C, alters the natural structure of numerous bio-active compounds. Donegal Seaweed’s process retains the bio-active molecules naturally present in the seaweed.
We use the exact same cold process for manufacturing all our products.
ASCOBOOST Products thus contains phenomenal properties of phytohormones and micro-nutrients beneficial to all plants and grasses.
ASCOBOOST contains all natural key compounds found in fresh seaweed
- Complex sugars
- Plant hormone – Auxins are the most potent plant hormone found.
- Vitamins – Vitamins A, C and E are found, these anti-oxidants help against stresses such as drought and parasites.
- Polyphenols – ASCOBOOST contains quite high proportions of polyphenols, it can help the plant during cellular stress in coping with free radicals generated by a pathogen attack.
What to Expect?
- Increases root mass by up to 40%
- Up to 50% increase in levels of bacteria
- Improve nutrient uptake
- Improved resistance against environmental stress, drought, lack of light and frost
- Enhance root growth and productivity
- Can reduce the effects of nematode symptoms in grass
- Improved color of grass to natural color
- Promotes seed germination
- Improves dry patches
Our Raw Material!
Ascophyllum Nodosum is a brown macro-algae growing between the low and mid-inter tidal zone of the North Atlantic Ocean. The west coast of Ireland is rich in rocky sheltered areas which presents a pure and abundant source of Ascophyllum Nodosum. This species is traditionally hand-harvested by local cutters, using careful rotation and selection of cutting areas to allow sustainable management of seaweed stocks.
All our fish have been caught by fisherman and abide by the laws of the EU’s Common Fisheries Policy. Our fishermen main aim is to protect the fishing industry and the marine environment for future generations.